April 29, 2020 @ 1:00 p.m.To all TSTC students via email and TSTC Portal
TSTC could not be more excited for our May 4 return to campus to get here! We have been preparing for the last 6 weeks to welcome back those of you who need hands-on instruction to finish out your spring semester. But first, here are a few important updates that we want to make sure you have before you return on May 4.
See if you should be coming back to campus.
- By tomorrow your schedule will be modified to show the updated end date for your courses and the way in which they are taught (online, hybrid, in-person). To review your schedule please log into the TSTC Portal or visit our ‘20 Spring Return to Campus webpage.
We want to serve you.
- The health and safety of our students and employees is our top priority. Our COVID-19 Safety Procedures outline what we are doing to make TSTC as safe as possible for those of you returning to finish the spring semester. Please contact your faculty member to find out what time you need to report and how you will enter the building. Several highlights include:
- You will need to provide and wear your face covering at all times.
- Practice 6 feet of social distancing.
- Follow safety procedures.
- If you are finishing your spring semester online, know the TSTC faculty and staff are here to support you. We are limiting the number of individuals on our campuses so we ask that you continue to access our services remotely.
Summer classes are coming soon!
- We will have two start dates of May 11 and June 1 for our summer semester. Registration is ongoing and we want to help you finish your degree. Should you have questions please contact your Enrollment Coach